Use templates to save recurring messages or replies that contacts will receive.
Creating a template
- You will find the option to create a template when typing a message, creating an appointment reminder, or sending text alerts. Simply start by typing a few characters and the option will appear. When you're ready to save your template, click "Save as."
- A pop-up screen will appear. Give your template a name then click "Create Template."
Using a template
- You will find the option to use a template you've created when sending a message, creating an appointment reminder, or sending text alerts. Simply start by clicking the "Select Template" drop-down.
- Select your desired template.
- The content of the template will appear in your message.
Updating, saving a new, or deleting a template
- Follow the previous steps above of "Using a template."
- When adding or removing the content of your template, you will find three options to the right:
- Update: This will update the template with the content that was added or removed.
- Save as: This will create a new template.
- Delete (): This will delete the template.