You can enable and disable different platform permissions for your clients such as disabling buying credits, enabling text alerts, enabling billing, and others. This depends on the options you'd like to offer to your clients.
- On the administration dashboard, click on "Account Setup."
- Click on the "Permissions" tab on the left-hand side.
- On the next screen, you can enable or disable permissions such as enabling buying credits. All permissions are enabled by default. If you'd like to disable any of the enabled permissions, simply uncheck the box and click "Save."
- If you'd like to enable any disabled permissions, simply check the boxes and click "Save."
- If you'd like to restore the default permissions, simply click "Restore Default Permissions" and click "Save."
- Note: Your clients will need to log out and log in again in order to see any permission changes on the platform.