Configure the contents of the app download page showing on the desktop dashboard including the image logo, app description, Google Play link, and Apple App Store link.
- On the administration dashboard, click on "Account Setup."
- Click on the App tab to the left.
- On the App screen, you will find your white label configuration and be able to edit the following items.
- App Logo: The app logo that will show on the app page if you have a customized app developed by our team. If you're using the Texting Line app - our white label app - then you won't be able to change this.
- App Description: The app description that will show on the app page.
- Google Play Link: The URL of your app on the Google Play Store. Users will be redirected to the URL when clicking the "Get it on Google Play" image.
- Apple App Store Link: The URL of your app on the Apple App Store. Users will be redirected to the URL when clicking the "Download on the App Store" image.
- Click "Save" to save your changes.
Viewing your changes
- On the desktop dashboard, click on the top-right menu.
- On the top-right menu select "App Download."
- You can view the app download page and any changes that you've made.