Create a bill for different items to invoice your clients.
Creating a bill
- On the administration dashboard, click on "Create a Bill."
- Find the client you're looking for or click "Show All" to view all your client.
- Once you find your client, click "Create Bill."
- The following screen will allow the administrator to set values for the following items:
- Tax: Adds sales tax to custom billed items (use when applicable).
- Do not include in commission: When checked, the sales tax is not included in any commission generated by the client.
- Description: Text that identifies the item being billed for.
- Quantity: Amount of the item purchased/used by the client.
- Unit Price: Monetary cost of each unit that was purchased/used.
- Click "Add item" to add your item.
- Click "Save" to save your changes.
Viewing and sending your bills
- The newly created bill will be displayed under "Merchant" on the administrator dashboard.
- Find your newly created bill through the different search options such as a specific time period.
You can also search your bill by its number:
- Once you find your bill, click the "Send" button to the right. The bill will be sent to the email listed in the customer's profile.
- You will receive a browser notification to confirm that you'd like to send the bill. Press "OK" to send it or "Cancel" to not send it.
- The system will then show the number of times the email was sent. Press "Resend" to send your bill again.
Note: Depending on your customer's email client or settings, the bill may be filtered as spam, thus being found in their spam folder.