You can create a new client and activate their phone line.
Note: It takes approximately one hour to provision a phone line to use with the platform.
- On the administration dashboard, click on "New Landline User."
- A window will appear with the following information to fill out:
- First Name: The first name of the client that will be registered in the platform.
- Last Name: The last name of the client that will be registered in the platform.
- Local Phone: The phone line that will be used to send and receive text messages.
- Valid Email: The email address that will be registered in the platform and that will receive the welcome email message.
- Company Name: The company name that will be registered in the platform.
- Package: The assigned package for the client. Learn more about packages by clicking here.
- Enable Auto Charge: Select this option if you'd like to set the account to be charged automatically on bills by our daily process. The account will be charged automatically for bills only if there is a credit card on file.
- Click "Activate Number" when you're done.
- It takes approximately one hour to provision a phone line to use with the platform. When the number has been provisioned to use with the platform, the client will receive a welcome email with their login information.