Check if a number is text-enabled by using our Numbers feature.
- On the administration dashboard, click on the "Numbers" feature.
- On the next screen, enter the number you'd like to check to see if it is text-enabled and click "Lookup" for the system to review the number.
- The system will give you the following information:
- "Is Textable:" - The number is text-enabled, meaning it can receive and send text messages.
- "Line Provider:" - The company or carrier providing the phone line.
- "Type:" - The type of phone line, whether is a landline, mobile, etc.