Mark multiple or all messages as read depending on the number of messages you're receiving.
- From the desktop dashboard, click on the "Unread" tab on the left side of the screen.
- You will then see all of them unread messages that you have in the inbox. Click on one of the messages, select multiple messages, or select the top box select all messages.
- You will then see the option to "Mark As Read" - if you click it, it will clear all of the messages you've selected.
Optional: You can also do this from the "All" tab and you will see the following options:
- Mark As Read - Clicking this will mark all messages selected as read
- Delete - Clicking this will delete all messages selected
- Depending on what you selected, there will be deleted or marked as read. In the example below, we marked all messages as read and now our "Unread" tab was cleared.